Swim Combo by Dolphin Academy
This is a great way to gain confidence during the Encounter before doing the Swim. Start with the basics in waist-deep water before advancing to a swim with dolphins in their natural lagoon. Enjoy a hands-on lesson about your dolphin’s physique, behavior and all kinds of amazing things about this fascinating animal. Next thing you know, you are jumping into deeper water with a dolphin by your sidel This extended experience allows for both detailed information and genuine interaction.
Plus, learn the signals and ask the dolphins to perfom several trained behaviors.
A two-in-one program specially for you.
Price: US$ 224 adults / US$ 224 children 6-11 years
Event Duration: 1.5 hours (40 minutes in the water)
Event Times: 08:0 am until 02:00 pm
Good to know:
During the experience, our Photoshop team will capture the special moments with professional cameras! The images are not included in the price of the experience. However, you can choose to purchase them afterwards. The pictures are only taken during the snorkeling session, but you can take your own pictures during the boat ride.
This experience includes free entry to the Curaçao Sea Aquarium.
- This experience is not available to pregnant women.
- A snorkeling kit and fins are mandatory and provided by the Dolphin Academy.
- All observers, including parents/guardians, who sign minor waivers must pay the entry fee at the Curaçao Sea Aquarium.
- Family and friends are welcome to take photos from our observation areas.
- This program is accessible to people with special needs. However, consultation is required before reservation.
- Since this is a combination package, you cannot just book the Open Sea Tour.
- 2 minors (under 18 years of age) are not allowed on the open sea tour at the same time. If a minor is involved, he/she must be accompanied by a full paying adult
What should I bring?
- The swimsuit
- Hand towel
- (Underwater) Camera (optional)
- Mask or goggles (optional
If you have a question?
|Ticket type||Adult, Kids 6-11|