Speedboat adventure to Klein Curaçao island
A trip to Klein Curaçao is a must-do excursion when you are on vacation in Curaçao. This day tour is the perfect destination to swim with sea turtles, snorkel and relax. The deserted island is famous for its pink lighthouse, several shipwrecks and a beautiful white beach, like a postcard. If you are lucky you can spot sea turtles here!
About the Tour
Klein Curaçao is a beautiful place to relax and enjoy your vacation in Curaçao. The island is located at +- 15 miles (25 kilometer) from the main island Curaçao and the only way to get there is by boat. With the Powerboat you experience an adrenaline adventure to get there. People choose us because they love action and we are the #1 tour operator that will get you to the island without you getting sea sick! Going out to the island might be a bumpy ride, depending on the current and the waves.
Your Klein Curacao trip starts at Jan Thiel Beach (Zanzibar Restaurant). We will begin by giving you a safety briefing about the boat and some information about the tour. It is important that you can move with the boat like you are riding a horse, to avoid back/neck or other pains. The crew will place your bags in our dry compartment. You might get wet during the ride!
Our motto is always: Fast where we can, slow where we should. We are a Powerboat company so our objective is to get you to the island in a fast way, but your safety is our priority. This is the reason why we sometimes have to zig-zag to make the ride as comfortable as possible for you. We reach the island in less than 60 minutes which makes us one of the fastest boats to take you to Klein Curacao island. If you are afraid to get sea sick, the Powerboat is the best option for you. The Powerboat is a fast adrenaline experience with almost no sea sickness because we do not rock, and our boats are high speed.
Upon arrival our crew will tell you a little bit about the island, lunch time etc. You can walk around and visit the famous pink lighthouse and the two shipwrecks. Around lunchtime we will serve lunch (barbecue) on the beach for the ultimate Caribbean experience. Our delicious barbecue buffet consists of freshly prepared chicken, tenderloin and salads. You can enjoy unlimited drinks the whole day: softdrinks, water, wine and beer. Our friendly crew is more than happy to serve you.
It is possible to spot sea turtles on Klein Curaçao. Please do not touch them or grab them, they are wild animals and we like to observe them, not disturb them.
Around 3 pm we start packing up again and it’s time to get back in the saddle. The ride back takes only 30 minutes!
- Fast boat ride to Klein Curacao island, only 50 minutes! The way back is only 30 minutes.
- Minimum chance of motion sickness because we go fast, no slow rocking. But because we go fast it is important that you move with the boat to avoid injuries.
- Small group experience with max 10 people on board.
- Klein Curacao is a beautiful island to chill on the beach, snorkel, walk to the lighthouse and shipwrecks, maybe spot turtles!
- Powerboat adrenaline experience: you can compare it to horse riding but on a boat. Highly recommended for adventurous travellers.
- Including barbecue (on the beach), beer, wine, soft drinks and water (please let us know of allergies)
- Snorkel sets available
- Every Monday, Thursday and Saturday, 09:45 at Jan Thiel (sometimes extra days if enough participants)
- Down payment $16.50,- p.p. Children $14.00,- p.p.
- Payment options remaining amount: Tour operator sends a payment link to client.
- Not for pregnant women, people with back and neck problems and small children under 6 years (we make exceptions).
Price: US$ 165 adults / US$ 165 children 4-11 years
Tour date: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
Departure: 09:45 am from Jan Thiel Beach
Book your Klein Curacao Trip with an optional shuttel from your Hotel.